My Blog List

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Language of Human Rights

So far, so good. I am enjoying class time we all have together. I am hearing different opinions & point of views. It's good. It's mind-opening, encouraging.
As far as these topics intertwining, it's a very great idea. I never really thought about the subjects being connected, & it's time that I do now. Language of Human Rights? What I think... it's really important & relevant because, how can one exist without the other? They are.. in a way, built upon one another. Without language, or communication, how can we understand? How can we understand Human Rights, & what we need? The way we communicate, plays an important role. There are different styles, concepts, themes, in which I, myself, need to grasp.
I feel extremely lucky to have the opportunity to further my studies, an intriguing one at that. I feel this course will help me better my own lifestyle, & that of others.